It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Mount, Man City Oyuncusu. Rafael Leao, Man City Oyuncusu. Sterling Chelsea oyuncusu. Neymar Chelsea'nin Oyuncusu. Bernardo Silva, Barcelona Oyuncusu. Frenkie De Jong, Manchester United oyuncusu.
Good evening

I’d argue that Nolito and Fernando did a job for us, the other 3 were just bad moves.
Mangala was £100m-plus down the toilet in fees, agents and wages. An unmitigated disaster. And we even extended his contract on better wages to try and get a fee for him. Though I suspect some amortisation fiddle might have been involved there

Do you think he’d play more, less, or the same? Pep has always stated he only wants players who want to be here, it stands to reason that in that situation Raz would play less as he wants to move on, and by less I mean less than every season he has spent with us, especially if the club sourced a replacement now or in January
Don't think Pep would be that bothered about Razs contract situation & as long as he was putting the effort in training he would be part of the squad. Does Bernardo get the same treatment seeing as he supposedly wants to move on ? Or being a fans favourite does it not apply

If Sterling wants to leave and play more games then he would have to improve his performances.
I doubt any team will continuously play an out of form player. I'm sure Pep would have played him more if he had been at the top of his game.

Where the fuck Arsenal are getting all this money from?
This is stolen from a caf thread asking the same question, so caveat emptor and all that ...

Two big shifts occurred that seem to have significantly changed how the Kroenkes operate. First, four years ago they bought out Usmanov and other outstanding shares, then took the club fully private. This allows them to do things with the club financially that were more cumbersome and required much more transparency/public disclosure under the previous ownership model. There is also much more reason to invest in the club to raise its value now that they own all the shares (previously it was kind of counter-productive to invest money into the club to raise its value, as this would just raise the price of the shares held by others, which the Kroenkes were intent on buying). Second, around the same time Arteta arrived, Josh Kroenke became the de facto ownership figure. Stan Kroenke couldn't give a feck about Arsenal and was exactly as disinterested and unambitious as you say. Josh Kroenke is at the very least a lot more interested and involved. He is sort of an oligarch failson but seems to genuinely care about the club's success, has been quite involved in a way that his dad never was previously, and has convinced his father to cough up a fair amount of cash over the last few years.

I don't think Leao can play on the right and Chiesa's had an underwhelming season
Phil looks like he could be moving to the right, according to some reports.

Chiesa's season was dampened down by the injury he had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.