It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

True, but all clubs value at least some of their players above their market value to dismiss transfer rumours.

Declan Rice is probably not worth £150m in the current market.

West Ham disagree with that as he‘s worth more than market value to them.
This is the key statement for all the clubs we are buying from. As a player is Phillips worth more / as much as Silva? No. To Leeds who have him under contract? Yes. They wouldn’t be able to replace what he does for them. Is Graelish a 100m player? No. To Villa he was. Sold a ton of. Shirts for them. Marketing Kept them in the PL which alone is worth a ton of money.

Desperation in trying to return to former glories?

There prestige and value has taken a hammering, and all this with a weak rags, Spurs etc.

They need to get back into the top 4 and quickly.

Yep. Same with United. Seems they’re prepared to spend +150m without generating any money through sales. Very risky considering their financial situation.

Pol Ballus also said it in the Athletic that it's expected that only Phillips and Cucurella come in.

it’s all part of the same agenda I assume… half of our squad want out and they won’t be replaced…. All part of making opposition fans feel good over the summer.

it’s all part of the same agenda I assume… half of our squad want out and they won’t be replaced…. All part of making opposition fans feel good over the summer.

oakdice-runescape.gif

Mangala was £100m-plus down the toilet in fees, agents and wages. An unmitigated disaster. And we even extended his contract on better wages to try and get a fee for him. Though I suspect some amortisation fiddle might have been involved there
If only he had kicked on from that Chelsea game. He played like prime Baresi in that game.

Pol Ballus also said it in the Athletic that it's expected that only Phillips and Cucurella come in.
So that would be
Phillips for Fernandinho
Alvarez for Jesus
Haaland for sterling
Cucurella for zinchenko (maybe)

I still feel like we need a big forward signing, but looking at it we have the same numbers as last year but vastly improved

So that would be
Phillips for Fernandinho
Alvarez for Jesus
Haaland for sterling
Cucurella for zinchenko (maybe)

I still feel like we need a big forward signing, but looking at it we have the same numbers as last year but vastly improved
If this was to be the case I still think we need another lb/rb depending on which side pep sees cancelo playing on .
And a winger with pace .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.