It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yep. Same with United. Seems they’re prepared to spend +150m without generating any money through sales. Very risky considering their financial situation.
They're in a far riskier position than Arsenal and Spurs

Thought nolito was pretty productive. Guy just hated the cold. his quote about his child’s face turning a different color because of the weather was hilarious.
Plus it was rumoured he upset someone he shouldn't of by sleeping with his other half , shit his pants & wanted out of the club asap

Don't think Pep would be that bothered about Razs contract situation & as long as he was putting the effort in training he would be part of the squad. Does Bernardo get the same treatment seeing as he supposedly wants to move on ? Or being a fans favourite does it not apply
The Bernie situation in 2020/21 rumbled on into the season and it affected his game time (see the stats/my previous post) probably because his head was somewhere else….to the clubs credit we’re trying to get our business done early as we are well aware carrying several players through the summer who may want to leave will affect all sorts of things. I believe we are looking to hit the ground running next season (after a few slow starts) and the World Cup will be a factor splitting the season in two, you have a situation where players who are looking to move on that don’t get fixed up will be looking to January & beyond, that’s after the rumours have rumbled on all summer and into September. You’re talking about over 6 months of disturbances in a unique situation, not to mention the wages. Pep will want things resolved one way or another and if Raz states he’s gonna run down the last year & leave his playing time will be reduced, but he’ll probably‘remain’ in negotiations & hope his playing time isn’t affected, it’s what players are advised to do. I’m far from a Raz basher, you won’t find one negative from me on here about him, not even match threads! I want him to sign an extension & play out his best days here

They're in a far riskier position than Arsenal and Spurs

The MD seemed certain that money would be available for transfers...but they'd need loans to refurbish Old Trafford and Carrington. Doesn't seem to make sense to me if they aren't selling

you would like to think so but i dont think anyone stumps up the money for bernardo this summer so i think he will stay. If sterling and jesus both go i still think we need to add one fast wide player though.
What convinces me is that next season it will be Mahrez and Gundo going too. 4 key players leaving and only waiting till next summer to replace ? I can't see us not bringing in someone in advance so there is a smooth transition.

Phillips replaces fern
Cucarella comes in as first choice LB but replaces Mendy and takes pressure off our current central defenders to fill that gap. I just don't see us not at least replacing sterling with an all rounder in the midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.