It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We've been sniffing around him for a while now and if true show our intentions. We could try and grab him now as doing business with Chelsea but if they are reluctant I could definitely see us going after him in a year or two to eventually replace Walker.

I think we have one eye on Walker's contract situation, in relation to his age and wages, going forward.

Probably more likely we are putting down a marker with Chelsea if they don't sort his wages out, or we get a heads-up.

Chelsea have plenty to do, but clubs have got lucky before when they have thrown a name into the conversation.

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?

Looks good but what does @Big Dave Watson think?

So chelsea want to take 3/4 of our players yet don't really want to pay their worth ?. I don't even know what to say about that. For me that's £200m of players right there and would need replacing by us. Imagine the city tax wouldn't be worth our while because sterling is the only player we really can't hold onto

I think we have one eye on Walker's contract situation, in relation to his age and wages, going forward.

Probably more likely we are putting down a marker with Chelsea if they don't sort his wages out, or we get a heads-up.

Chelsea have plenty to do, but clubs have got lucky before when they have thrown a name into the conversation.
Walker is still the best right back in the PL imho. Regardless of who that idiot Southgate picks.

Id love us to sign James one day.

Chelsea have had a lot going on this year, surely in the best interest of the owners to sign anyone they want going forward to new big deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.