It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Jack Grealish, Phil Foden, Riyad Mahrez, Julian Alvarez, Erling Haaland, Cole Palmer.

I agree it doesn't look good, It looks incredible ;)

We can also play Bernardo, Gundogan and KDB in more advanced areas from time to time too.

Really??

I think it looks weak and slow in the wide areas
Grealish poor end product from out wide last season.
Alvarez a huge question mark whether he can come in and deliver in the Premier league
Palmer. Huge promise but he has only started one premier league game. Can he deliver week in week out in the PL? We all hope so but it's not certain.

I think we need someone with genuine pace and experience to compete with Mahrez on the right next season.

Really??

I think it looks weak and slow in the wide areas
Grealish poor end product from out wide last season.
Alvarez a huge question mark whether he can come in and deliver in the Premier league
Palmer. Huge promise but he has only started one premier league game. Can he deliver week in week out in the PL? We all hope so but it's not certain.

I think we need someone with genuine pace and experience to compete with Mahrez on the right next season.

Sterling was the only player with any real pace on the wings and he often didn’t start.

The only way we will know if palmer is as good as they say is to give him a proper chance. He will be competing to start on the wings and will be starting in our side soon - aka foden

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
We've been sniffing around him for a while now and if true show our intentions. We could try and grab him now as doing business with Chelsea but if they are reluctant I could definitely see us going after him in a year or two to eventually replace Walker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.