It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't think we expected Garcia to break through though, since we didn't rate him nearly as high as we rate Palmer/McAtee/Delap until he was already suddenly in the first team
He wasnt even rated higher than Harwood-Bellis in the youth team, i think he just got the system quicker when they both trained with the first team.

i dont know why you're conveniently ignoring the fact we got grealish last summer who seemingly replaced nobody.

Exactly for that reason. We got him last summer. He's not replacing anyone, he's already here. As is Palmer. Kicking up a few notches and making a meaningful contribution would be good though. Remember that last year everyone billed him as KDBs future successor, or some claimed Bernardo's future replacement.

Exactly for that reason. We got him last summer. He's not replacing anyone, he's already here. As is Palmer. Kicking up a few notches and making a meaningful contribution would be good though. Remember that last year everyone billed him as KDBs future successor, or some claimed Bernardo's future replacement.
But you DID mention aguero who left last summer and wasn't replaced... seemingly for you, he's relevant in the whole "x replaces Y" thing, which is why you've ignored that we signed haaland. sorry I just think you're being inconsistent here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.