It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
Wow .... in an ideal world

Looking to buy.
I'd feel a bit more comfortable with a replacement but to be honest I felt a lot less confident about going into this season without a striker then I will going into next season without a replacement for raz, I reckon we'll do absolutely just fine either way

Do we really need to buy? Zin further forward is something I’d certainly like to see and give Palmer a chance?

Walker & James at rb
Cancelo & Cucurella at lb

Walker although he hasn't lost his pace is coming to the twilight of his career so when he retires Couto would be his natural replacement

Walker easily has another few years at the top. How on earth would you keep both of them happy when they want to start every game - Walker pretty much does when fit

I'd feel a bit more comfortable with a replacement but to be honest I felt a lot less confident about going into this season without a striker then I will going into next season without a replacement for raz, I reckon we'll do absolutely just fine either way

I feel less confident losing Raz Gabi and Torres with Alvarez the only incoming forward then I did going into last season without replacing Aguero, who Haaland will now replace.

But all moot, as I just can't see the club not replacing Sterling and Jesus with at least one other player.

Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t think the deal tolmie mentioned is actually what is available to us. That’s just what we’ve asked for, to which Chelsea will obviously say no as it’s way too good a deal for us and too bad a deal for them to decimate their defence even further. I think if they offer £100m for the two, they get both. If not, they just take Sterling.
If we sell both ake and sterling to chelsea than we will be strengthening our direct rival and at the same time weakening our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.