It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Do we really need to buy? Zin further forward is something I’d certainly like to see and give Palmer a chance?

Every season there are at least two academy players who we're certain will get way more minutes this year, we're always wrong, only time under Pep we've ever been correct was Foden. Palmer this year is far more likely to get 2 league appearances than he is to get 20.

Every season there are at least two academy players who we're certain will get way more minutes this year, we're always wrong, only time under Pep we've ever been correct was Foden. Palmer this year is far more likely to get 2 league appearances than he is to get 20.
Garcia did too, bizarrely.

I feel less confident losing Raz Gabi and Torres with Alvarez the only incoming forward then I did going into last season without replacing Aguero, who Haaland will now replace.

But all moot, as I just can't see the club not replacing Sterling and Jesus with at least one other player.
i dont know why you're conveniently ignoring the fact we got grealish last summer who seemingly replaced nobody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.