It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Exactly this mate. I really don’t get these people that say this player or that player can cover etc. It nearly cost us at the end of last season and did cost us big style when Kompany left. I really hope we have learned from our mistakes this time. Personally I would love Jurrien Timber here if Ake leaves.
Good player, but hasn't he just turned the rags down over concerns over playing time before the world Cup. Why would he come here to be back up?

Not too fussed about Ake leaving as while he looked good last season, his injury record was terrible and he wasn’t available when we needed him most. For whatever reason, if he were to leave, you would have say that it never really happened for him at City.

We would need to replace him though given how often Stones is injured.

What about Tarkowski at Burnley? Not a world beater admittedly but a decent player and on a free. Think we could do worse if we want to spend big elsewhere.
With you on Ake, decent enough player but nothing special, and like you say people keep saying stones is injury prone etc. Ake has been as injury prone as anyone and hasn't even been a regular.

Good player, but hasn't he just turned the rags down over concerns over playing time before the world Cup. Why would he come here to be back up?
We could loan him straight back & he could join in January, not a fan of that but there are ways & means

But prior to that tolmie was adamant there wasn’t a release clause and fabrizio said there was. I really don’t think fabrizio relies on information from a fans forum it seems a bit far fetched and delusional to me tbh.

From what I gather Fabrizio has over 8 million followers on Twitter with another few million across Facebook and Instagram. He gets information from clubs and agents across the game as he is now seen as the transfer guy.

He has basically built a multi million pound business from being a football transfer aggregator. As time has gone on he now has developed his own contacts and gets snippets before others similar to David ornstein.

He would have many people working for him posting on his Twitter account as it basically runs 24/7. As I said at the beginning to think he relies on gossip from a city transfer thread is sheer lunacy imo.

As an example he hasn’t mentioned felix, James being talked about in a swap with ake & Sterling or hinted at a supposedly “big iron in the fire”. The only thing it seems based off is the fact he deleted a tweet about the release clause which could have been for a whole plethora of reasons.

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.