It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Hi All, had nearly 100 inboxes in the last week , I apologise I simply don’t have time to respond to everyone with how crazy my personal job is at the moment , so thought I’d post on here , haven’t really got much of an update but as I previously posted a while ago , cucerlla will come and sterling will leave , bernado will stay which is the best bit of business for me, 3 players will go to London , few teams all over zinchenko id be suprised if he stays. Don’t believe the nonsense regarding neymar. Been told we are happy for Ake to leave ,as he feels if needed philips or the young lad can play centre back if the worst came to the worst. Sorry no real update in terms of incomings but I don’t post nonsense and post in good faith for all blues from a top source as a lot of you know.
good to see that Mbete gets a chance...bernie news are great ..cucu/zinny swap is fine

lineup (1).png

So, this is how we're currently looking - fill Ake in with a replacement if he gets bought.

To me, Cancelo is working over-time too much there for my liking with Walker not getting any younger, and RW also looks light. Bring in Gnabry and a young RB who can do a shift and I'd say we're pretty much in a perfect position.

View attachment 48379

So, this is how we're currently looking - fill Ake in with a replacement if he gets bought.

To me, Cancelo is working over-time too much there for my liking with Walker not getting any younger, and RW also looks light. Bring in Gnabry and a young RB who can do a shift and I'd say we're pretty much in a perfect position.
Add Zinchenko on to that squad too. Covers left back and left/cent midfield, never a moments trouble, never moans when left out and come the business end of the last 3 title winning seasons hes been in the team as usual helping us over the line.

Add Zinchenko on to that squad too. Covers left back and left/cent midfield, never a moments trouble, never moans when left out and come the business end of the last 3 title winning seasons hes been in the team as usual helping us over the line.

I rate Zinny a lot more than most, but if 93.20blue is to be believed (and for me, he's the only truly reliable source on this forum) then the wolves are circling around his services. I've tried to balance optimism and pessimism for that squad.

View attachment 48379

I wouldn't worry about Cancelo - bear in mind that Stones can cover RB, and Ake can cover left back, and will expect to get regular games.

Cancelo was also our most used player last season by a huge distance - he played over 4600 minutes, while no other outfield player was over 4000, and he played almost twice as many minutes as Walker. He's hardly ever injured, and is clearly one of those players who recovers incredibly quickly despite being in a position where he's expected to cover a lot of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.