It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Although I will be sorry to see him go I am confident we have a plan for Ake leaving.
As per usual we do our business quietly avoiding speculation.
We do have the best executive team out there by miles and they’ve not exactly let us down so far..

Although I will be sorry to see him go I am confident we have a plan for Ake leaving.
As per usual we do our business quietly avoiding speculation.
We do have the best executive team out there by miles and they’ve not exactly let us down so far..
It is not an easy task but I agree the club has it covered. As for Ake it is an interesting choice in club.

Last edited:
If Haaland plays as much as you say he will then we risk running him into the ground

Alvarez and Palmer - both completely unproven whereas Raz is an established premiership player of genuine quality....neither the two you mentioned are regardless of their potential

We need to replace one of Sterling and Jesus or we are light on options.
i'd go as far as to say, without a quality replacement we'll have a significant drop off in points. And that could lose us the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.