It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Assuming Raz and Ake both go.. then Cucurella comes. Are there any links to absolutely anybody else coming in??!?! I was ok with Gabby (sob) & Raz going as I could see why they would. But this Ake thing has me thinking we must be going to replace someone. Am all in favour of integrating Cole and McAtee but slowly, Haaland we all know but the vast majority know nowt of Alvarez. Still trust the club to do everything right but it would be good to have a bit of meat to chew on the transfer bone so to speak.

i'd go as far as to say, without a quality replacement we'll have a significant drop off in points. And that could lose us the league.
A significant drop off in points because we don't have Sterling...you can't be serious?

Really?
Despite signing Haaland it feels like we have weakened our squad with all the departures and selling 2 players by the looks if it to a title rival.
I'm disappointed to be honest.
Whenever I see someone posting bollocks like this I check when they joined. It is always someone who joined recently. A WUM or a bored teenager

I'd braced myself for a pretty robust squad refresh but seeing it in action is wild when we are used to only one, if that, leaving.

Jesus, sterling, Stefan, fernandinho, and likely Ake out. Potentially zinchenko.

I think we look light in the forward positions but given the wings are where pep feels most comfortable introducing the kids ala foden and Palmer, I'm happy for Palmer and McAtee to get their shot.

I know the current hysteria is over sterling's experience leaving and expecting inexperienced youth to pick up the slack. Maybe I'm the outlier, but I am more than happy to add a bit of uncertainty and jeopardy into the squad if it means getting through the two most promising talents since foden. Personally think Palmer could have that right wing nailed down by end of season, but if not we have Mahrez and foden and the wildcard of Alvarez.

Reactions: JDV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.