It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Worrying times…

But Ake only goes if we have a replacement lined up. So it’s not actually worth worrying about.

Also Cucurella will happen as you say.

You'd hope we have an Ake replacement in mind.

To be fair, I'm not even arsed if Pep genuinely trusts Mbete, Doyle or whoever else to fill that role. I just want to avoid doing what we've had to do in the past and try and get away with plugging that gap with a defensive midfielder or full back.

They need to give Palmer much more game time this year, the guy is 20 he isn't a kid anymore in football terms. Foden for example played 50 games in the season he was 20. If they got another attacker in he would be lucky to make 15 appearance with Alvarez coming in aswel, it just isnt enough.

To be fair, I'm not even arsed if Pep genuinely trusts Mbete, Doyle or whoever else to fill that role. I just want to avoid doing what we've had to do in the past and try and get away with plugging that gap with a defensive midfielder or full back.

the top city journalists have all stated that if Ake goes then we will want a replacement sorted before hes allowed to leave which is a positive.

the top city journalists have all stated that if Ake goes then we will want a replacement sorted before hes allowed to leave which is a positive.

Yeah I've seen that but I don't think it's necessarily realistic to have a replacement lined up so soon, looking at how quickly the Ake transfer seems to be moving along.

But there's about 7 weeks (?) left of the transfer window so I don't think we need to be scrambling.

They need to give Palmer much more game time this year, the guy is 20 he isn't a kid anymore in football terms. Foden for example played 50 games in the season he was 20. If they got another attacker in he would be lucky to make 15 appearance with Alvarez coming in aswel, it just isnt enough.

Wonder why he didn’t get hardly any game time last season?

Both Pol and Sam Lee have said they’ve been told independently that Ake won’t leave unless we’ve lined up another CB so in relatively sanguine on that one.

We signed the best young striker in the world.

We signed South Americas best young attacking player.

We signed a proven 26 yr old English international midfielder to replace an ageing Fernandinho.

There is still plenty of time in the transfer window.

How can you be disappointed?

Being disappointed is the MO around here, you should never get excited over anything.

So in a way are you saying pg has held him back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.