It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is it wrong to be buzzing about the new season and thinking about the long-range shooting of Haaland, Alvarez and Palmer, giving us one quality that we haven't really had too much of? I wonder if Pep will be more accepting of the odd 'give it a welly'?

Is it wrong to be buzzing about the new season and thinking about the long-range shooting of Haaland, Alvarez and Palmer, giving us one quality that we haven't really had too much of? I wonder if Pep will be more accepting of the odd 'give it a welly'?

Top last season bud.

Edit: in fact we've been 1st, 1st, 1st, 3rd, 1st in the last 5 seasons.

Definately not, we will see something new this coming season which could be the start of an unprecedented domination.

I just have a nervous personality which makes me prone to flapping (will never post in the match thread because this).

This would have been ideal to throw Taylor Harwood Beliss into the 1st team. Have him as 4th centre back and blood him in cup games and the odd league game.
Right footed. Mbete is perfect for this role that ake is leaving. Sooner or later we need to trust some of these kids to take up squad roles. We have 3 cbs all of whom are leaders, bleed blue and are way ahead of their age. Thb, callum doyle and mbete would be gems in any other club.
Mcatee in midfield again he's a city fan, loves the club and at any other club fans would be pushing for him to be getting game time.
Upfront we have delap. He doesn't have the connection to the club but the lads a beast. In haaland he has the perfect role model as they have similar qualities.

Interesting snippet in the Sky article on Sterling finally going:-

The fact that City can cede two attackers to members of the 'Big Six' - Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal for £45m and Sterling to Stamford Bridge - without trepidation is a sign of their solid recruitment and the gap that exists between the clubs.

Agreed, but knowing Pep, he wants beautiful goals, total football, I am not sure a good "welly" is his style ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.