It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Pep is convinced we don't need to replace Sterling for the left and Zinchenko should fill the requirement for him and the left back rotation.

Hope the lad trusts Pep :)
Thanks for that insight. If Ake goes, do you think the club will be looking to find a replacement for him or work with what we already have?

Pep is convinced we don't need to replace Sterling for the left and Zinchenko should fill the requirement for him and the left back rotation.

Hope the lad trusts Pep :)

If Zinny stays, he's Evertons 1st choice target apparently for midfield, could see him going.

Damn, so we are losing 3 players by the looks of it, our bench could do with a boost only having these senior players left Ortega, Stones, Zinc, Phillips, Greelish, Gundogan, Alvarez. we need another CB with Stone & Laportes injury record and another winger to replace raz

First 11 is looking good though
Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Bernardo

Mahrez - Haaland - Foden
Well Ake hasn’t gone yet and would probably be replaced and you’ve left Palmer out so that’s your 9 on the bench and doesn’t include Mcatee.

@blueparrot
Yeah i just included senior players, the kids will boost the bench but we could do with a few more established players too incase we get alot of injury's and to rotate the team playing every 3 days some weeks

Yeah i just included senior players, the kids will boost the bench but we could do with a few more established players too incase we get alot of injury's and to rotate the team playing every 3 days some weeks
Well as it stands with Sterling gone we can only buy 2 and I assume one place is earmarked for the left back. I doubt very much now though we are replacing Sterling so we may be one short but if Pep trusts Palmer that’s fine by me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.