It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Ake staying, good that the team didn’t budge on their valuation homegrown player and had stepped up last season when we needed him, so we know he could do it again for us. all we need now is to sell Zin get Cucu and give us that Major signing everyone talking about.

I agree mate, Bellingham would be amazing.
But Neymar ain’t finished and with the right manager like Pep he can be revitalised.

I am only guessing, he still is a major star, a bigger one than Bellingham at this stage.

I can only imagine Pep wants a devastating player for the left wing and that is where we are light.

Now if given the choice I would go for Bellingham, however he is in a completely different position where we are stacked. But if Pep wants Neymar then I just hope he comes with the right mindset.
Because a bad apple in the dressing room can definitely ruin the team togetherness which we’ve had for the last few years.
So why take the risk!
Why put a player on mega wages, help Qatar psg, to sign a player who needs a kick up the backside .
Wide left hand side, Grealish cancelo mactee can all play there

I said it in the Neymar thread weeks ago - this premise that he's a bad apple and would ruin the 'right characters' philosophy we have is bollocks IMO.

He's been liked at every club he's been at by his teammates. Mbappe constantly praises him (and noted him as a reason he joined PSG in the first place) while Messi went to PSG because Neymar was there and to play together.

He's obviously liked by teammates in the Brazilian squad too and when we played them, I remember him going to our players at the final whistle and shaking hands/congratulating. Even when Argentina beat Brazil in the Copa America final in 2021, there's a video of him going straight to Messi to congratulate him.

Not to mention he was the one chasing the ball down/making tackles/actually still trying in the 90th minute at our place when all was lost.

I think the whole bad attitude tag is like it is with Pogba - media stimulated and mainly because they're not orthodox characters. It's a shame really.

Add to that, he's a staggeringly brilliant football player. I'd personally love to see him in blue. He's the kind of player you pay your money to watch. An entertainer with end product.

I can't see it happening, mind, but I'd be thrilled if it did.
Some sense, finally. Well said.

So why take the risk!
Why put a player on mega wages, help Qatar psg, to sign a player who needs a kick up the backside .
Wide left hand side, Grealish cancelo mactee can all play there
Good question for Pep and Txiki.
No one really knows. May be Neymar called Pep and said I’ll be on my best behaviour sir please get me out lol and I will bring my A game.

Who knows….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.