It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Selling Zinchenko and keeping ake is a terrible move imo. If one has to go it ain’t Zinchenko.

i dont think either has to go mate, it seems ake was open to it but not forcing it whereas zinchenko seems to be wanting to leave and pep has granted his wish.

Now I’m sad, gonna miss the lad.

Massive shame. This is the one - out of him, Sterling and Gabby - that'll hurt the most.

£35m is a bargain too for somebody with a winning mentality.

I'm sure the club aren't casting him aside too, he'll likely have had a chance to stay (maybe a new contract offer too? Albeit a bit of a delayed one considering his role has improved since he signed the last one) but if he wants to play regularly, and in midfield by the sounds of it, then it can't be helped.

Time for the Cucu choo-choo train.

How could we agree to sell to Chelsea if they didn't meet our valuation? Basically, you are saying that 2+2=4.
That's not how transfers work is it. Your telling me every player city have sold was at the players value. What I said was Tolmie was right in what he said, which was city gave a value on Ake and it's met or he stays. On sterling we negotiated due to his contract situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.