It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

the same Mbappe who now wants nothing to do with him after playing with him for 3 seasons, has raised issues with his training and application.

my issue with him is more the simulation, I hate players rolling around when they haven't been touched and I hate City players doing it even more

his injury and appearance record for PSG should be sounding huge alarms within City, hopefully this is just a desperate attempt by PSG to offer him around and we don't take the bait.

Where you did heard this, sounds media BS trying to drive wedge between player.

Not everything you read on sport media is true you know.

Good question for Pep and Txiki.
No one really knows. May be Neymar called Pep and said I’ll be on my best behaviour sir please get me out lol and I will bring my A game.

Who knows….
You don't win 4 out 5 league titles on " who knows "

Ake staying is perfectly fine as 4th choice defender! So it would be good to buy Cucu and Neymar and then close the window for us in my opinion. But what a window that would be for goodness sake! Zin can go for all I care if he wants!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.