It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

£35 million is a good price for Zinchenko. He’s on the same wage as Morgan Rogers - you can’t pay a player peanuts (for a PL player) but then tell him he’s worth £50 million.
Said the same yesterday and fully agree. Hurts though as I bloody love Zinny

Only happens with a new lb though, so confidence must be high on Cucarella

the same Mbappe who now wants nothing to do with him after playing with him for 3 seasons, has raised issues with his training and application.

my issue with him is more the simulation, I hate players rolling around when they haven't been touched and I hate City players doing it even more

his injury and appearance record for PSG should be sounding huge alarms within City, hopefully this is just a desperate attempt by PSG to offer him around and we don't take the bait

All players simulate (we've just had Sterling for 7 years!) - let's face it - it's just that Neymar gets booted a hell of a lot more than other players do. I agree in the sense of the 10 rolls after being fouled is dramatic but I don't blame the guy for going over before being kicked rather than waiting for contact.

He's been nailed countless times and for about 15 years since his days in Brazil, it'll take a toll on anybody's body and at some point you have to expect the contact and move rather than accept it.

We see it with Grealish, he's brilliant at winning free kicks (GazBaz was the king, though) with little contact because he gets out the way. But like with Neymar, they take risks on the ball and draw fouls. It's exciting to watch somebody like that.

I can't remember who said it but they said being fouled all the time is a compliment to how they play the game. They're seen as a danger and need to be targeted and they're seen as that because they're brilliant players.

All players simulate (we've just had Sterling for 7 years!) - let's face it - it's just that Neymar gets booted a hell of a lot more than other players do. I agree in the sense of the 10 rolls after being fouled is dramatic but I don't blame the guy for going over before being kicked rather than waiting for contact.

He's been nailed countless times and for about 15 years since his days in Brazil, it'll take a toll on anybody's body and at some point you have to expect the contact and move rather than accept it.

We see it with Grealish, he's brilliant at winning free kicks (GazBaz was the king, though) with little contact because he gets out the way. But like with Neymar, they take risks on the ball and draw fouls. It's exciting to watch somebody like that.

I can't remember who said it but they said being fouled all the time is a compliment to how they play the game. They're seen as a danger and need to be targeted and they're seen as that because they're brilliant players.

Another one (if he comes) I won’t be able to shout out get up you diving ****,only gonna be Salah left at this rate,my blood pressure is gonna be well under control

Full backs of
Walker
Cancelo
Cucarella (?)
Kabore (?)

Looks good if so, know nothing of Kabore but hes obviously highly rated. Maybe a push to be into squad for next season who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.