It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Honestly I can't see Neymar signing in a million years it just doesn't make sense.

He's on nearly a million a week and PSG would want at least half the 200m they paid.

Really hope I'm wrong.
We have the funds available to make this transfer happen as in the "transfer fee". We are quids in this summer.

I'd be more concerned about the wages side of things more so the money PSG would want for him.

i dont think either has to go mate, it seems ake was open to it but not forcing it whereas zinchenko seems to be wanting to leave and pep has granted his wish.

I know someone who was with him last month and Zinchenko didn’t seem to want anything of the sort.

However he’s probably fed up of not being valued for his worth and thinks a move will see a club value him more and rely on his qualities.

We’ve a real problem in recent years with failing to respect our squad players. 4 titles later and Zinchenko will still get “not a left back” comments prattled off on here by flippant posters.

giphy.gif

If we pulled that off I think it would be our greatest squad ever assembled, and that’s saying something given we had Kompany, Yaya, Silva & Aguero all at once. I hope we can pull it off but whatever happens we aren’t all that far away!

21 man squad:
GK: Ederson, Ortega, Carson
RB/LB: Walker, Cancelo, Cucurella
CB: Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake
DM: Rodri, Phillips
CM: De Bruyne, Bernardo, Gundogan,
FW: Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Neymar
CF: Haaland, Alvarez

& a ton of youth talent

As I said some people need to read into things to much then make a massive drama about it, chill out take things with a pinch of salt, it’s either Neymar or not, I personally couldn’t care.

The drama has already been made. He came on here last night going on about fireworks and massive signing and blowing the doors off, that was the drama.

You might read that message and think it's not worth taking seriously, but clearly many people have taken it with absolute faith and now believe we're signing Neymar as a direct result of it. You really don't see how that's potentially a problem?

Surprised how many people are perfectly OK with having their leg pulled every window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.