It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Some guy on twitter- who is more likely jumping on 93.20blue bandwagon is saying City met neymar reps at CFA this week and said theyd have him on a wage cut and pep has spoken to neymar

It's very simple really. The lad said early doors that there might be a special signing in the works but it is based around Sterling leaving. Sterling left. Then he came on and said that this new signing looks to be on (in a more drunken way than he usually posts). Now he had the forum guessing and soberly posted "Correct" to people linking it to Neymar.

So if you want a basic summary, one of the forum's best ITKs has outright talked at a mega-signing for several months based around some future things happening (which happened) and yesterday probably had a bit too much to drink and hinted it was Neymar that we were working on a potential deal with. He came back on the next day with possibly a sore head and confirmed the Neymar guess.

Manchester nightclub owners, prossies and PR damage-limitation publicists will be celebrating tonight at the prospect of Neymar and Grealish linking up! Coupled with their protege Foden... Balotelli is going to be considered an angel compared to the shit these boys will be getting up to.

93.20blue

Joined13 Jun 2019Messages276Team supportedCity
before I retire and get abuse like always ! I just wana post it out there ? I claimed haaland before any others ! I posted 3 would go London ! Sterling and Jesus would go I’ve claimed the lot , but I’m taking things to a next level ! A huge huge name is coming !
A huge huge name?

Is Lazaros Christodoulopoulos still playing?​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.