It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

But with the most versatile players and the best academy to draw from.

Sometimes it’s just quantity. We have the quality agreed. If we have a 4th FB that comes from the Academy then great but I don’t think Pep has promoted one. We have proper cover for all other positions I don’t see why full back would be different. The Mendy situation didn’t half complicate matters.

93.20blue

Joined13 Jun 2019Messages276Team supportedCity
before I retire and get abuse like always ! I just wana post it out there ? I claimed haaland before any others ! I posted 3 would go London ! Sterling and Jesus would go I’ve claimed the lot , but I’m taking things to a next level ! A huge huge name is coming !

93.20blue

before I retire and get abuse like always ! I just wana post it out there ? I claimed haaland before any others ! I posted 3 would go London ! Sterling and Jesus would go I’ve claimed the lot , but I’m taking things to a next level ! A huge huge name is coming !
You were correct in your last post fella, You weren't jumping the gun. It clearly states "A huge name is coming".

Not just "interested"...But joining.

93.20blue

I read that last night and it still sounds like he was three sheets to the wind!

The drama has already been made. He came on here last night going on about fireworks and massive signing and blowing the doors off, that was the drama.

You might read that message and think it's not worth taking seriously, but clearly many people have taken it with absolute faith and now believe we're signing Neymar as a direct result of it. You really don't see how that's potentially a problem?

Surprised how many people are perfectly OK with having their leg pulled every window.
It’s easy to get swept up in the moment. Most likely won’t happen but it’s a bit of fun either way.

The drama has already been made. He came on here last night going on about fireworks and massive signing and blowing the doors off, that was the drama.

You might read that message and think it's not worth taking seriously, but clearly many people have taken it with absolute faith and now believe we're signing Neymar as a direct result of it. You really don't see how that's potentially a problem?

Surprised how many people are perfectly OK with having their leg pulled every window.
If you want to believe he hinted at Naymar that’s up to you, if others want to dive into a wankerthon that’s down to them it’s not really my problem there are far to many needy melts on this forum hanging on every single word alleged itk’s say, and that seriously is their problem. I just find it amusing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.