It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Could someone be so kind as to some up everything if anything from today? Unashamedly too many pages to skim through

He said smith Rowe will be better than him so he was definitely making the case he's not that big a talent.

Ok, there were two players and discussions, I thought itnwas about Saka.

This is almost identical to when we were first linked with Sterling when he was the same age as Saka at Liverpool and a similar player with similar apprarences. People were arguing he was overrated, and Brendan Baker was just as good and would be better.

For clarity I'm not saying I want Saka to join us, and I don't believe the link either. But this mentality of dismissing players with quality because we rate Palmer over the top, and build an unrealistic expectation is pretty common.

And yes I know I said I'd rather see Palmer given a proper go than the club spend big money on Neymar, but thats as much to do with his profile and character.

Office full of Villa & Dipper fans, all laughing about the rumours of Neymar signing for us.
Every one of the fuckers had comments along the line of " great, hope he signs for you".
Not rated by many anymore
Whoever we get linked with the Dippers will churn out shite as to why he is a bad signing tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.