It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Convinced you're wrong on this. I'm also convinced Palmer has easily the potential to reach Mahrez's level for example. I've seen him absolutely take the piss at youth level to an extent that's almost rare. The fact that he's also scored and assisted quite easily for the first team, despite being so young, shows just how talented he is IMO.
For what it’s worth Palmer is apparently excellent in training and gives our defence nightmares trying to contain him.

Could someone be so kind as to some up everything if anything from today? Unashamedly too many pages to skim through
Dipper and villa fans laughing at us for buying Neymar but not confirmed
Saka better than Palmer
Palmer better talent than Saka
Smith Rowe better than both but can’t even enter that conversation yet
Palmer shit
Palmer great
Saka Shit
Saka great

repeat and rinse

Could someone be so kind as to some up everything if anything from today? Unashamedly too many pages to skim through
The speculation/info over the last lot of pages that I can remember

Neymar rejected Chelsea recently
Rumours neymar was discussed at the cfa and that pep said he'd have to drop his wage demands if he wanted to come

Thats all iirc

You know, I can't fucking stand Neymar.

He gives me the impression of a self centred, egotistical ****, who would fracture any decent team with his childish antics.

However, if there is any manager who could get a hold of him, get the best out of him, and fit him into the current City team, without there being a detriment to team ethic or productivity, it may well be Pep and our current coaching set up?

I support the club management.

Like the lyrics and accompanying banner say 'we'll see things they'll never see', and if this potential plan is being plotted and accepted by our hierarchy, to take us into an uber stratosphere, for one or two astonishingly amazing seasons, then i'm for it.

We haven’t got any news that Neymar news is concrete…..also haven’t got news that the Neymar news is false, which could be more telling.

Convinced you're wrong on this. I'm also convinced Palmer has easily the potential to reach Mahrez's level for example. I've seen him absolutely take the piss at youth level to an extent that's almost rare. The fact that he's also scored and assisted quite easily for the first team, despite being so young, shows just how talented he is IMO.

So young? He is 20. Not 17, not 18, 20.

That is the age for significant minutes in a side, even a top one, for someone that is meant to be a huge talent. Sane at that age already had a big move and was playing relatively regularly, as was Sterling, and Walcott and other similar players. He's hardly the kid he is made out to be. Talented, sure. Ready to have a meaningful role with us, I really struggle to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.