It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not to sound too much like @Big Dave Watson but if we sign anyone other than, potentially, Cucurella then I'll do all of the first ten suggestions folk will want.

Especially if it's yappy bollocks from PSG, don't know why that's still floating about.

He did look the part when he first became of prominence,and he is being kept with the squad for good reason,whatever that may be....so hopefully he does rediscover the trajectory he was on 12 months ago.

As for Bobb,he is capable of brilliance,but he is a way off yet,he makes Sterling look relibale,consistent,and not at all frustrating.

Im genuinely surprised he wasnt one of the first for a loan,because,much like half a dozen others....the EDS is doing him no favours anymore.
I am surprised Bobb is still around. I assumed he’d move away on a permanent move. Realistically thought he’d go on loan at least. Nonetheless, I agree with all you’ve said concerning Bobb.

I am surprised Bobb is still around. I assumed he’d move away on a permanent move. Realistically thought he’d go on loan at least. Nonetheless, I agree with all you’ve said concerning Bobb.
He has just turned 19 with 1 season with the EDS I’m sure he has been injured to

He reminds me a bit of Le Tissier. That languid, graceful style.

None of us can say 100% how he’s going to turn out as he’s hardly started.

We can see the potential and hope he can make the leap to be a star.

A bit like Foden, who stagnated a bit last season in the false 9 role. Hopefully he’ll become a mega star this season in more familiar positions.
Said the same thing re Le Tiss. Not only is it his playing style, but the way he strikes a ball. Top bin after top bin.

For me he’s nailed on to have a career at City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.