It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Love the consistency on BM.
Every Journalist is a rag or dipper
Referees receive memos on not giving us decisions
FFP was devised with only us in mind
VAR is deliberately used to screw us over.

But some dude thinks politicians might be out for themselves rather than you and me, get the pitchforks out!

I agree with what you're saying but Matt Le Tissier is a total moron and his views go quite a bit further than that.

Anyone know if we have a sell on clause for Jack Harrison leaving Leeds, Twitter nonsense saying Newcastle are in for him, got me thinking maybe a few quid for the pot should they sell him.

Love the consistency on BM.
Every Journalist is a rag or dipper
Referees receive memos on not giving us decisions
FFP was devised with only us in mind
VAR is deliberately used to screw us over.

But some dude thinks politicians might be out for themselves rather than you and me, get the pitchforks out!
I think the pitcforks are out because he thinks the earth is flat and Covid is a hoax concocted by our lizard overlords?

93.20 blue an ITK poster with a good track record posted saying we are doing all we can to get him.

Psg want him off the books so who knows. Pinch of salt and all that.
He’s also Puma’s star athlete and we’re Puma’s star club. The stars are aligned for it…

It’s not Matt’s fault though is it? If we are constantly lied to then conspiracy theories abound.

So what you’re saying is - if politicians and our media lie to us constantly, we should just give up and open ourselves up to believing any old lies anyone tells us.

If anything, in a post-truth world we should all be trying to hone our capacities of reason, interrogation and logical deduction, equipping us to make our own judgements based on facts and evidence without having to rely on hysteria and hyperbole - rather than abandoning all our faculties and accepting any old crap we read on the internet!

It’s not Matt’s fault though is it? If we are constantly lied to then conspiracy theories abound.

Of course but you have to be realistic. It’s pretty obvious that covid and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine aren’t hoaxes using actors, Le Tissier is just making a bellend of himself saying that.

Politicians are generally lying twats only interested in themselves but those kind of things are too big and obvious to fabricate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.