It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Wasn't it 9320 who also said that Pep had agreed an extension and it would be announced soon? Only for it to be revealed just a couple of days later (from Pep's own mouth), that he would decide at the end of the 2022/2023 season.

I've been browsing this forum since 2011. And in my experience you should take what "ITK's" say with a pinch of salt.
you're telling me you don't take Pep's press conferences with a pinch of salt?

Congratulations on reading that into my post, lol.

I completely agree. We all need to do our own research and be discerning.

You did say it wasn’t Le Tissier’s fault he believed such a confused mishmash of completely fabricated bullshit, because the media and politicians lie.

Which suggests to me you feel we should have sympathy for people abandoning all reason and believing any old crap - whilst using their platform to push very obvious lies out there on the basis others are doing it too.

If I misinterpreted you, fair enough - but your intent seemed pretty clear to me.

He has just turned 19 with 1 season with the EDS I’m sure he has been injured to
I know that. That right wing will now have him Kayky and Mebude (if he’s moved up as he’s just turned 18 in May or so). Well, BBM played Bobb a few times in midfield and on the left last season so we shall see.

I'm sure 93.20 posted in good faith, it's easy get to carried away at times..
Sure it can happen but he must have heard enough before getting carried away and posting on here, drunk or not. I would still argue this transfer has a way to go before we can categorically state he ain’t coming.

Sure it can happen but he must have heard enough before getting carried away and posting on here, drunk or not. I would still argue this transfer has a way to go before we can categorically state he ain’t coming.
I am here for it til the club makes a statement or briefs against it.. he signs or the window ( ahem Jim White Voice…) SLAMS SHUUUT!

So what you’re saying is - if politicians and our media lie to us constantly, we should just give up and open ourselves up to believing any old lies anyone tells us.

If anything, in a post-truth world we should all be trying to hone our capacities of reason, interrogation and logical deduction, equipping us to make our own judgements based on facts and evidence without having to rely on hysteria and hyperbole - rather than abandoning all our faculties and accepting any old crap we read on the internet!

What’s a post-truth world?

What have missed ? What’s Le Tissier said what’s it got to do with Neymar and other transfer etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.