It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Obviously believes what he reads, in the echo ;-)
I find it odd. If you compare our current squad with last seasons, the dynamic has changed, but the quality hasn’t diminished. If anything, if we go with what we have now, I’d suggest we are a fraction stronger

‘Actually finished’?

Get a grip of yourself mate - if you think selling Sterling, Gabby and Zin means our era of success is in any way over, then you’re even more ridiculous than you sound!

The people moaning about Sterling, Gabby and Zin leaving are generally the same posters who’d moan when they were named in the starting 11.

You tried to pull another poster up for predicting the future, then spent the entire post I quoted doing exactly the same thing - predicting the future.

You may think your hysteria is realistic - that’s an opinion - but frankly it’s not even relevant here.

The point is - you’re guilty of the exact thing you’re criticising others for doing.

Naked hypocrisy like that is never a good look - but at least if you’re going to do it, have the courage to own it!
I pointed out similarities in transfer 'strategies' from 2019/20 season and now. I wasn't predicting anything.
Their confidence/prediction that everything will be fine if not better is based on nothing.
Bookmark this and then let's see what's aged in 10 months.

This will be the most successful season in Manchester City's long history.
I hope you're right.

I find it odd. If you compare our current squad with last seasons, the dynamic has changed, but the quality hasn’t diminished. If anything, if we go with what we have now, I’d suggest we are a fraction stronger
So would I and it’s not like the window shuts next week, can’t wait for the season to start, think we’re going to see some fantastic football.

We’ve got a very talented squad but we’ve struggled with injuries in previous seasons with bigger squads. Not saying we’ll struggle this year, but if 2 or 3 players are injured, everyone is playing out of position and there’s no fluidity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.