It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Funnily, I tried to get Sam Lee to do a story on these accounts and the rise of them a few months back. He pointed out that the allegations I had that they were making it up and charging fools money to believe in them is basically what most people think the foundation of journalism has been for about the last two decades

And that would be true in recent times Damo? Click bait articles just to get paid?

Maybe, maybe not. After a total 4 cameo appearances in the league, I doubt there is that much more experience. Either way, he was still here last season so can't really treat him as a new additional
player.

Again, purely a comment on numbers and squad size, not on the quality. We need to accept that if we are going with a LB replacing Zinchenko and that's it, then we are going with a smaller squad, that's all.
Hope we don’t take that risk. I feel there maybe a surprise signing being planned - we do things very quietly nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.