It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think it’s clear from what Pep said that Neymar is not and was not on our radar at all.
Not having a go at anyone, but I’m fairly sure Pep is ITK : )
Some on here would have you believe that Pep has NO idea about any transfers and Txiki just brings anyone in, without any consultation with Pep.

Some on here would have you believe that Pep has NO idea about any transfers and Txiki just brings anyone in, without any consultation with Pep.
Haha, yes same on Twitter. I know Pep plays the “that’s up to Txiki”, but ffs Pep will 100% be involved.

I think that's too kind. He said we're going to blow the doors off and that we've gone and done it. It implied very heavily a done and dusted deal and not "speculative negotiations in very early stages"
Who cares and anyone taking speculation on here seriously is plain stupid.

Information is posted in good faith on the whole, read it, take it in and believe it if you want, but don't go on a witch hunt if it's not true.

Football is all about speculation , opinion and transfers can change in seconds, there is no exact science.

Information is posted in good faith on the whole, read it, take it in and believe it if you want, but don't go on a witch hunt if it's not true.

Football is all about speculation , opinion and transfers can change in seconds, there is no exact science.
When someone says so confidently something is happening, even more so something wild and big like that, then they deserve to be questioned. Don’t have to be abused but his silence since suggests he was on the wum; something I know others to be banned for previously

I mean I don't care, but the point remains that he did make a big claim that turned out to be wrong. As you said the right thing to do was to take everything with a grain of salt at the time and in the future

When someone says so confidently something is happening, even more so something wild and big like that, then they deserve to be questioned. Don’t have to be abused but his silence since suggests he was on the wum; something I know others to be banned for previously
It’s a forum, if people say stuff that’s wrong then it’s no big deal is it? Nobody died, nobody was seriously injured

Probably a case of drugs or alcohol or with it coming on a Saturday night both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.