It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I just get a feeling that we might still have an outside chance of signing Saka this window. There has to be some reason why we're sweetening Arsenal up this window, and his name has been mentioned in recent weeks. His contract renewal decision will be interesting

Problem is that you need a striker that matches to him with the abilities. Haaland is not that good in the air until now even if he improved that in the last season.
haaland is terrific in the air. not sure where you get that from. maybe in his early days he was underdeveloped.

I just get a feeling that we might still have an outside chance of signing Saka this window. There has to be some reason why we're sweetening Arsenal up this window, and his name has been mentioned in recent weeks. His contract renewal decision will be interesting
We've just sold Sterling... we don't want to replace him with a poor imitation

If true that's a good deal just put a buyback clause for 40-50 million as I think they won't accept anything less considering the risk they're taking, and you can't really blame them for it.

Agreed and Arsenal are spending a lot of cash with more to come, maybe they have a plan to recoup some late in the window?

I have always thought we would replace Sterling, no way is Pep going to give his minutes to the young ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.