It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If true that's a good deal just put a buyback clause for 40-50 million as I think they won't accept anything less considering the risk they're taking, and you can't really blame them for it.

Southampton doesn't want buyback option, i'm afraid this deal will never be done because City will never agree unless buyback option is included.

We played with no striker for 2 years. We will do okay with two strikers. Delap will get game time. Think this will be a good deal only if there will be a reasonable buy back clause. We have to go strong into market next year to get wingers and probably Bernardo replacement. Need to cash in as much as we can
Yeah but we're obviously are going to play with natural strikers or we wouldn't have bought them and sold Jesus and Sterling.
Delap plays the same way, so i'd keep him and add him into the rotation.

I'm not wortied about the money, we will have made a decent profit even after we buy a LB this year, so if Bernie does leave we will have money and wages for a top replacement.

He really didn’t.
Who was better? Even pundits and fans of other clubs were putting cancelo in their teams of the year in recognition of his season and we all know how city players tend to get overlooked. says something when even the rest of the world is recognising how good he was, yet I've had at least half a dozen quotes suggesting he wasn't. I'd get less pushback if I went onto redcafe and said it. Odd to say the least. Joao taking sterling's number and his boo boys this season?

They won’t want a buy back clause because they see a 20m striker who in 3 years could be a 100m striker! Delap is on a long contract so even if he wants out it still be on our terms fee wise or he doesn’t leave..

They might not want one, but i'd be amazed if we agree to a deal without a buyback clause. They'll have to agree to something or we just wont agree a deal.

Who was better? Even pundits and fans of other clubs were putting cancelo in their teams of the year in recognition of his season and we all know how city players tend to get overlooked. says something when even the rest of the world is recognising how good he was, yet I've had at least half a dozen quotes suggesting he wasn't. I'd get less pushback if I went onto redcafe and said it. Odd to say the least. Joao taking sterling's number and his boo boys this season?

Cancelo's probably the most underrated (City) player on here. Weird! Might be wrong, but he is probably the only full back in PL history to make the PFA team of the season at RB and LB. I guess very few players have made the PFA team of the season in different positions, let alone in consecutive seasons. Given his versatility and fitness, he's perfect for a Pep team.

Cancelo's probably the most underrated (City) player on here. Weird! Might be wrong, but he is probably the only full back in PL history to make the PFA team of the season at RB and LB
Very good player but I hate his theatrics.
I don't like the diving and the over reactions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.