It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How could you know that?

Didn't they accept one for Lavia a couple of weeks ago?

I'm sure there is a buyback clause with Bazunu also

Because they want to wholly owned Delap and potential profit for selling him is even bigger if he become a world class. Including buyback option will only lessen the profits potential, they don't want City snatch him back cheaply if he becoming world class.

The striker position should be viewed differently because they can easily jack up the prices by only seeing goal stats if he performing a good season, keeper and dm not so much.

Very good player but I hate his theatrics.
I don't like the diving and the over reactions.
what

I can think of maybe 30 different criticisms i've had of cancelo, "a diver" never popped into my mind. Legit can't recall a single instance of diving from him.

bizarre

Reactions: nmc
can think of maybe 30 different criticisms i've had of cancelo, "a diver" never popped into my mind. Legit can't recall a single instance of diving from him.
Send me the 30 but I cannot stand the rolling around.
Also a brush to the face and all he's short of is a retina transplant

Agreed and Arsenal are spending a lot of cash with more to come, maybe they have a plan to recoup some late in the window?

I have always thought we would replace Sterling, no way is Pep going to give his minutes to the young ones.

He gave Foden Silva's minutes

They might not want one, but i'd be amazed if we agree to a deal without a buyback clause. They'll have to agree to something or we just wont agree a deal.

Then there will be no deal, if Southampton bid not including buyback option on the first place then how can they will ever agree if City offering them one?

Also seen Maupay is getting bids from Italy. Brighton could be smart and accept a 35m plus ask for Liam in it. Liam is exactly what Brighton miss, however raw he is.
But he does look like a different guy...lean and fit...like he's really put some work in...

Send me the 30 but I cannot stand the rolling around.
Also a brush to the face and all he's short of is a retina transplant

Tell me you loved the 90s without telling me you loved the 90s.

He does no more “theatrics” than anyone else who plays modern day football, it’s part of the game unfortunately.

He’s a class act as you will agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.