It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

so another player leaving? I know most will say he wouldn’t play much anyway but with 5 subs, cup competitions etc surely worth keeping around and advancing his playing time? Just makes the squad thinner again unless we are signing someone?
I'm with you. These loaning clubs don't have the same incentive to develop our players. Is him playing slightly more for Leeds better than being around around first team and the same amount of action Phil got in his first season?

According to the Athletic, we are 'open' to loaning McAtee to Leeds.
I know you don't know, but would he get considerably more playing time there? If he's just sitting on the bench i don't see the point and would rather he did that here and train everyday with world class players.

I would only loan out players of his standard, if they a pretty much guaranteed to play, so going to a championship side i could understand, but i doubt he gets in many PL starting lineups sides yet.

I know you don't know, but would he get considerably more playing time there? If he's just sitting on the bench i don't see the point and would rather he did that here and train everyday with world class players.

I would only loan out players of his standard, if they a pretty much guaranteed to play, so going to a championship side i could understand, but i doubt he gets in many PL starting lineups sides yet.
Avoid that loan like the plague. Leeds are in another fight to stay up next year.
A teenage midfield playmaker will be the first player scapegoated and dropped in a relegation battle.

Avoid that loan like the plague. Leeds are in another fight to stay up next year.
A teenage midfield playmaker will be the first player scapegoated and dropped in a relegation battle.
I agree, let's keep McAtee, Delap, Palmer, Mbete and Wilson-Esbrand and have them as vital members of OUR squad! We and them will reap the benefits in the coming years

I agree, let's keep McAtee, Delap, Palmer, Mbete and Wilson-Esbrand and have them as vital members of OUR squad! We and them will reap the benefits in the coming years

8 mins before posting the above, you said 'you couldn't see the point' loaning McAtee to Leeds as he wouldn't play, and he wouldn't start for a PL team.........now you want them to be 'vital' members of our squad......make your mind up Trigger ;)

What device are you trying to watch it on? I tried watching it on my firestick and it looked like the most recent one they had was the Villa game.

But if you scroll down to the "full-match replays" section and go all the way to the right until you can click on "view all", then it should come up as the first one.

Might be the same if you're watching on the TV app, not sure.
My laptop, I don't even have that section. check here: https://www.mancity.com/citytv

8 mins before posting the above, you said 'you couldn't see the point' loaning McAtee to Leeds as he wouldn't play, and he wouldn't start for a PL team.........now you want them to be 'vital' members of our squad......make your mind up Trigger ;)
If you want to quote me make sure you read the whole thing next time as i said,
"I would only loan out players of his standard, if they a pretty much guaranteed to play"
If they're going to sit on the bench they might as well do that here surrounded by a world class manager and world class players, have you got any problems with that 'Trigger'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.