It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Thats still just speculation on your part, how do we know if the asking price is £35m+,40m+ or 45m+. Where has Bloom said he wants £50m+. A lot of clickbait revenue chasers have probably quoted that this is the figure & if the fee is 50m+ in the end then everyone will say their made up figures were right.

I don't dismiss the journalists who report on them as chancers. Not *everything* written by them is speculative garbage, imo. Time will tell.

My guess is the asking price is 50m indeed and they won't accept lower than 45m plus add ons. Let's see what happens.

Edit: I think Andy Naylor is relatively reliable for info or Brighton. He's just dismissed the Williams to Brighton rumour as rubbish.

Last edited:
I'm actually one here that sticks up for Tolmie all of the time and very rarely add him questions. Not that I should have to explain that to you.

It's a simple question I asked the chap, So why reply to my post, How does it change your day? You could have easily scrolled past the post I have written but instead you decided to be a ****.

Fucking keyboard warrior...I'll tell you one thing you wouldn't be so mouthy in person you little bellend.

"little bellend" lmao this place cracks me up sometimes

I'm actually one here that sticks up for Tolmie all of the time and very rarely add him questions. Not that I should have to explain that to you.

It's a simple question I asked the chap, So why reply to my post, How does it change your day? You could have easily scrolled past the post I have written but instead you decided to be a ****.

Fucking keyboard warrior...I'll tell you one thing you wouldn't be so mouthy in person you little bellend.
haha , good afternoon @SWPISHOME, hows your day going :)

If Brighton are really after Brandon Williams that would suggest they’re resigned to losing Cucurella

If Brighton are really after Brandon Williams that would suggest they’re resigned to losing Cucurella
Hopefully will assist us but it suggests that they’re content with a massive downgrade in the position if that’s the case!

He looked ok when he broke into the rag team but I think that was mainly based on him being an aggressive little fucker who gets stuck in. I think the season at Norwich suggests he is another to file in the ‘hyped too quickly’ category.

haha , good afternoon @SWPISHOME, hows your day going :)
:-) Not very good fella! It's Monday, Another week of work,' Outside of work supposedly "I need to get a life' so I'm told anyway...Getting told off by a snotty kid that's still on the tit on this forum too.

Other than that I'm on top if the world!

Cheers for asking fella :)

:-) Not very good fella! It's Monday, Another week of work,' Outside of work supposedly "I need to get a life' so I'm told anyway...Getting told off by a snotty kid that's still on the tit on this forum too.

Other than that I'm on top if the world!

Cheers for asking fella :)
you got a bit shouty for a minute , the amount of posts i delete before i press post and get banned haha

Could go right to the wire this one & fall either way, which slightly harms both teams, you could argue Brighton more so if they’re left scrambling or with an unhappy player. Pep has played a blinder with JWE who has shown what he’s about, good timing for the club, I’m relaxed about the potential transfer knowing we have two world class full backs, two exciting young talents coming through and players who can fill in, our fixtures between now & September are okay and there’s an international break just after that to settle him in if he signs late. I don’t see us panicking & throwing big money at the situation or turning to someone else, if it ends up getting done in January then so be it, it’s about getting the right guy in & the club (by all accounts) think Cucurella is the one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.