It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

you got a bit shouty for a minute , the amount of posts i delete before i press post and get banned haha
Probably a ban incoming but sure I've no life anyway so it's all good!
Sick of idiots like him on here starting crap for no reason.

I must let him look over all my posts before I post them from now on just to make sure they are OK to send so it will put his little mind at ease.

Very much so.

We know they don't need to sell, we know they want the most they can get. The rest is pick a number that makes sense and push it.

We didn't need to sell Torres, we wanted what we thought was a fair amount. Barcelona media speculated 40m, UK media with assumed links to City speculated 60m+. Some fans argued he wad an 80m transfer given his potential and time on contract, some that double his fee is good business, some said take any profit whatsoever.

This could be the same, it is good guesswork, but at the end of the day, is speculation and guesswork all the same.

My guess is 45m.

Of course they went to sell the clubs in big debt 250m+ they owe Bloom

Of course they went to sell the clubs in big debt 250m+ they owe Bloom

At what point did I say they don't want to sell? It is obvious they do and has been all summer. Otherwise we wouldn't be where we are.

I don't dismiss the journalists who report on them as chancers. Not *everything* written by them is speculative garbage, imo. Time will tell.

My guess is the asking price is 50m indeed and they won't accept lower than 45m plus add ons. Let's see what happens.

Edit: I think Andy Naylor is relatively reliable for info or Brighton. He's just dismissed the Williams to Brighton rumour as rubbish.
But you're guessing, which is the whole point.

The problem with ' not everything ' written is speculative garbage is that the majority of it is so where & when do you start believing the 1% of it is true, when it suits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.