It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Wonder if he’d accept a CFG role when he’s done ? A kind of retainer if you like, I know it would cast a huge shadow on the next guy through the door but someone like Enrique wouldn’t be fazed, may also encourage the backroom to stay together (potentially) and an option for Pep to return in the future…..guess I’m softening the blow (in my head) for when he does leave
Na i think youve answered that yourself. When he leaves (never hopefully) he needs to leave for good and im sure he will want that too. Last thing you want is a gpc arrangement

Everyone is guessing about the future, apart from few well established facts related to death and taxes :)

But not all guesses are equally good or bad!

Guesses can be more and less informed, more and less grounded in facts, etc.

I think that Naylor's info about Brighton contains more truth than groundless speculation, so it's closer to 100% than to 1%. His record provides evidence for this, it's not a groundless guess.

Your generalisations are guesses too btw, and not very good in this case imo :)

Time will tell (that I'm right :) )
What were you saying about Naylor
Hahahahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-193652_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-193652_Twitter.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 314
I don't know. The way he says it seems players before joining Brighton are given assurances that if big clubs come calling they will be allowed to join. And if player wants to go then they will facilitate. I think they will compromise on the fee
City are well capable of going over 40m in fixed and 2-6m in addons. Brighton can wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.