It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

By exercising and decalcifying the pineal gland, or third eye, it’s often said you can enter an enlightened state through intense meditation where the past, present and future happen simultaneously. People who have near death experiences often report a similar phenomena. Therefore a time machine need not be completely necessary.
I had a near death experience for about 20 years when Man Yoo kept winning.

By exercising and decalcifying the pineal gland, or third eye, it’s often said you can enter an enlightened state through intense meditation where the past, present and future happen simultaneously. People who have near death experiences often report a similar phenomena. Therefore a time machine need not be completely necessary.
Are you on synchronic? I thought they stopped making that stuff...

The question is what are we saving up for?

We would normally come out of a window 100M down

You have to go back to 2017 for the last time we came out a window 100m down.
Since then it has been roughly 20m, 50m, 50m, 40m down.

The point is still valid, we usually don't seem to target net profit. Maybe txiki has been promised a bonus.

You have to go back to 2017 for the last time we came out a window 100m down.
Since then it has been roughly 20m, 50m, 50m, 40m down.

The point is still valid, we usually don't seem to target net profit. Maybe txiki has been promised a bonus.
I’m surprised it was as little as that. I must be remembering the years after takeover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.