It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not too bothered about the charity shield result as we definitely looked rusty. My main worry is that our squad looks a bit thin in terms of experienced players. Definitely need a FB.

Ake is our 4th CB but is a good squad player. We miss Zinny - probably not a guaranteed starter for us but rightly - in his opinion- is too good to just be a bench warmer.

He's the starter for Wolves, played more than any other LB last season once he got back from injury.
He was definitely not a certain starter for Wolves last season, he started on the bench 15 games in the league last year and was only out with injury 3. Should tell us everything about if he would be able to compete with Cancelo/Walker for a spot or not.

Well we need depth ain't it.
Not saying we need world class players as depth, but would prefer if we at least had players who dont sit on the bench in a team like Wolves in 15 out of the 35 games he was injury free last season.

Not too bothered about the charity shield result as we definitely looked rusty. My main worry is that our squad looks a bit thin in terms of experienced players. Definitely need a FB.

Ake is our 4th CB but is a good squad player. We miss Zinny - probably not a guaranteed starter for us but rightly - in his opinion- is too good to just be a bench warmer.
Said the same myself mate. We’ve lost a bit of leadership and experience. You can’t lose dinho, Zinny and Jesus and not miss them. In the long term we’ve probably improved though.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.