It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Jesus - that Club is a proper fucking shambles, isn’t it.

You kind of thought this staggering level of financial idiocy might have died when Woodward left the Club, but it’s good to see his replacements are just as shambolic and out of their depth!
Is he on a basic of £200 per game topped up with the £56k bonus???

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Cucurella deal: Brighton have said they are no longer currently dealing with City and will only accept their asking price, should that be met. Cucurella did not feature in their game against Espanyol today F
following his formal transfer request.

8 days to the start of our season.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum

Last edited:
Left Back desperately needed. Cancelo for me, just can't defend. Technically gifted but defensively poor.
I don’t know if it was that salah was that good, because he looked amazing tbh, or it was cancelo just not at it he looked scared to put a foot in at times. However, when salah got a bit tired and stopped pressing him as much he got space to move forward.

I don’t know if it was that salah was that good, because he looked amazing tbh, or it was cancelo just not at it he looked scared to put a foot in at times. However, when salah got a bit tired and stopped pressing him as much he got space to move forward.
Salah did look really sharp. Pretty much all of their attacking threat came down that side. We were crying out for a ‘shutdown’ LB, as Cancelo doesn’t have the discipline for that role.

Still hoping for a result on Cucu.

Salah did look really sharp. Pretty much all of their attacking threat came down that side. We were crying out for a ‘shutdown’ LB, as Cancelo doesn’t have the discipline for that role.

Still hoping for a result on Cucu.
Agree we need a lb who can defend. Not sure Cucurella is the guy..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.