It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

WTF?!? They can’t be true mate?
Just read it on the sky sports app, I know it's common practice to Include an installment based on x appearances, but a never ending 56k a game seems excessive and very Manchester united

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-145014.png
    Screenshot_20220730-145014.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 240
Just read it on the sky sports app, I know it's common practice to Include an installment based on x appearances, but a never ending 56k a game seems excessive and very Manchester united

Jesus - that Club is a proper fucking shambles, isn’t it.

You kind of thought this staggering level of financial idiocy might have died when Woodward left the Club, but it’s good to see his replacements are just as shambolic and out of their depth!

Jesus - that Club is a proper fucking shambles, isn’t it.

You kind of thought this kind of financial idiocy might have died when Woodward left the Club, but it’s good to see his replacements are just as shambolic and out of their depth!
Your not wrong.

Hope he breaks the all time appearances record and is absolutely wank.

I'm surprised we aren't targeting him, he's a Mendes client, Wolves are in need of finances, wouldn't be too difficult.
I would be surprised if we targeted a player who is not even a regular starter in Wolves as the guy to offer competition for Cancelo/Walker.

That's straight off championship manager. He didnt play today so there's money saved for next time.
Looks like he'll be warming the bench all season then.
What a joke of a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.