It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bad luck? Mendy was a disaster and we all clamoured for his signature. We have been bitten a few times and I can see why we are reluctant to do so again. £50m is stupid money for an unproven player. Maybe it’s time the scouting department solved this problem area.
Were the scouting department supposed to spot that Mendy would have two serious knee injuries? Don't recall anyone saying he was a disaster in those first few games before the injury.

I do think we need to find some cheaper options occasionally though. I don't recall any links to Cucurella when he was in Spain and it's not like we haven't got plenty of links out there to spot potential.

Sure that City will get an LB of quality, they certainly won’t just go for anyone, as we’ve seen in the past they’d rather leave it then panic.

Sure that City will get an LB of quality, they certainly won’t just go for anyone, as we’ve seen in the past they’d rather leave it then panic.
I get what you are saying except leaving it at this point can't be an option. Not once they sold Zinchenko.

I get what you are saying except leaving it at this point can't be an option. Not once they sold Zinchenko.
I think it would be madness if they didn’t get an LB, said same about striker last summer and won the title but think not getting an LB this summer would imo be a huge mistake.

I don't want to question Pol as he's been good for us but Raphael Guerrero is available for a good fee for city. Not a ludicrous one

Berger Dortmunds number one journalist the guy who broke the Haaland news from Dortmunds side, has said before the window that Guerrero is available for 30 to 35 mil. Thats surely low enough for us.
I doubt we've balked at £50m because we're skint, Guerrero will be valued the same way we valued Cucurella, if he's too dear than we go elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.