It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Honestly know little about him but isn't he a cb who can play lb? Like ake?

Yes, like Ake, see above. If we sign Gvardiol, Ake will leave, imo. To Chelsea, Newcastle...? Problem is Leipzig are reluctant to let him go this summer. But money talk...

Chelsea in for De Jong now according to Ornstein. If they get the deal done soon. I fear for us regarding Bernardo.
I understand our policy on not keeping unhappy players but I belive letting Bernardo go would be a huge mistake on the clubs part.

1. We are losing a fantastic player - we would be weaker in the midfield area (both centrally and in wide positions) without him.
2. At this stage in the transfer window would we be able to replace him with equal quality- highly doubtful.

The conversation with Bernardo should be that we will let him go next summer when we have time to plan...he would be cheaper for the buying club having less time on his contract and we would have time to replace him.

£90-£100m price tag....and we stand strong on it and no letting him go to Barca on the cheap.....ALL money upfront...no deferred payments...why should we do them ANY favours at all.......If the likes of Cucurella are priced at 50m and Grealish at 100m then Bernardo is worth more and Barca have to prove how much they want him like we do when buying someone.

The conversation with Bernardo should be that we will let him go next summer when we have time to plan...he would be cheaper for the buying club having less time on his contract and we would have time to replace him.
Doubt it. He would complain, next summer none of the Spanish heavy weights may come for him. I hope he stays though. But if Bernardo pushes and barca pay us the cash , i am afraid he will be gone

Doubt it. He would complain, next summer none of Spanish heavy weights may come for him. I hope he stays though. But if Bernardo pushes and barca pay us the cash , i am afraid he will be gone
at a cheaper price they would......

We should stand strong....we owe Barca nothing.....they would also have to meet our evaluation which should be between 90-100m pounds (not Euros) with ALL money upfront......or no deal....and thats the message to Bernardo as well.......we aint a fucking charity and that shit stain of a club (Barca) owe millions and millions of pounsd still to other cubs from previous transfers......

They need to pay every penny upfront....IF we do them any favours I would question our boards loyalty for the first time.....it would be a disgraceful decision.

Chelsea in for De Jong now according to Ornstein. If they get the deal done soon. I fear for us regarding Bernardo.

I get the worry that if Chelsea agree a fee with Barcelona, DeJong agrees a move to Chelsea, Barcelona might target Bernardo and he might agree to join them. Do we as a club however not have any say in whether or not we let him go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.