It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

we sholdnt be dealing with anyone this late.

We already have Laporte out for a month (Knee op) ....we cannot take a risk and keep strenthening rivals while leaving ourselves weaker....Stones is also out at least a couple of times a season with injuries....no way we should even consider it now

Could only see it happening if they a) match our price and b) we have a replacement (Gvardiol) lined up.

Surely singing in Gavridol only makes sense if one of the CBs is on the way out? Can’t be spending that kind of money on a player who will mostly be backup at CB and LB unless he is going to get plenty of game time in both positions. It also possibly leaves us still needing another full back option unless they think JWE is up to it
He definitely is not being bought for back up.

We have a price for Bernardo, if Barca match that price I think he's gone, we don't like to keep a player that wants to leave, we don't stand in their way. I think it's always been about if Barca can match our price. If De Jong goes for 80 mil they are in strong position to come in for Bernardo

That was my first thought buy a Centre Half and move Ake over to LB. Not ideal and probably wrong too!
Ake would be a very competent LB defensively and Cancelo is very good going forward. It would be nice to have one that is both!!

I don't think we'll see the best of Grealish with Ake (who cann't overlap and attack) or a right footed LB like Cancelo who wants to cut into the same space that Grealish needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.