It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'd take Hudson-Odoi all day long. Has incredible potential IMO, hasn't racked up enough goals or assists but his underlying stats are actually fantastic.

Pep would turn him into a superstar.

I'd take Hudson-Odoi all day long. Has incredible potential IMO, hasn't racked up enough goals or assists but his underlying stats are actually fantastic.

Pep would turn him into a superstar.

That’s what I was thinking mate. A few years ago Odoi was lethal and one of the most talked about young players in the world and subject to a £50m odd bid from bayern?! Pep could defo get a tune out of him imo.

Curb your enthusiasm about Palmer, from his YouTube highlights its clear to see that he has the potential to be one of the stars in the future but there are lots of factors that come into play in order for a player to accomplish his potential. We should just enjoy the baby steps he takes on the road to accomplishing his potential, if he gets there then we can look back at his journey with happiness but for now, I personally have no expectations.
I'll take your word on his Youtube highlights bud, I've never watched them, I base my opinions on watching him in streamed games.

I really think Citys transfer policy is doing a total disservice to Pep and putting him under unneccessary pressure. When after winning a title have City had a good transfer window?. It was the same when we needed a centre back and a forward it takes too long to get resolved and this issue with the left back is farcial. Pep wont be with City forever and this stubborn transfer policy is only helping our opponents and giving Pep unneccessary problems.
Yeah you’re right we should have just spunked £62m on a player you probably hadn’t heard of 12 months ago

Curb your enthusiasm about Palmer, from his YouTube highlights its clear to see that he has the potential to be one of the stars in the future but there are lots of factors that come into play in order for a player to accomplish his potential. We should just enjoy the baby steps he takes on the road to accomplishing his potential, if he gets there then we can look back at his journey with happiness but for now, I personally have no expectations.
Palmer is a class act. He would have had many more minutes last season only for the injury he picked up. He was getting minutes in the Champions League and even got starts in the Premier League.
This lad will be a first team regular within a couple of seasons.

Yeah you’re right we should have just spunked £62m on a player you probably hadn’t heard of 12 months ago
Did i mention any specific player in my post?? City have needed a left back for years now and done nothing, it’s a stupid situation to be in and total fault of the club.

He didn't. He was fit and available for a lot more than he was out. He had an injury that had him out a number of weeks, but the excuse is exaggerated. He didn't feature because Pep wanted to win games and knew who in the squad he wanted to use for that, and this season for the most part, that won't change. Palmer had to and still has to be patient and build and show what he can do in the games he gets.
Not true.

The 5 subs rule will play into Liverpool's style and need to keep players fresh. Our small squad size could mean we are missing a trick tactically. Potential to play 16 players per game. Our squad is barely bigger than that. A few injuries and we are struggling. I think people are underestimating the impact in-game and in-season of this change. It could revolutionise the game tactically and we may not be at the races...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.