It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Did i mention any specific player in my post?? City have needed a left back for years now and done nothing, it’s a stupid situation to be in and total fault of the club.
Yes its the clubs fault we’ve gone into 4 of the last 5 seasons with a squad that have won the league. Useless twats.

The 5 subs rule will play into Liverpool's style and need to keep players fresh. Our small squad size could mean we are missing a trick tactically. Potential to play 16 players per game. Our squad is barely bigger than that. A few injuries and we are struggling. I think people are underestimating the impact in-game and in-season of this change. It could revolutionise the game tactically and we may not be at the races...
So everyone says but I looked at liverpools bench yesterday and it didn’t look great, Nunez a couple of young players . Jota to come back. I know we need a full back and expect one will arrive, but apart from that I don’t think liverpool have a better or deeper squad. They lost Origi , Manamino, Mane as forward options , and only really brought in Nunez.
Everyone at the club will be very aware of every rule change and analyzed the impact.

So everyone says but I looked at liverpools bench yesterday and it didn’t look great, Nunez a couple of young players . Jota to come back. I know we need a full back and expect one will arrive, but apart from that I don’t think liverpool have a better or deeper squad. They lost Origi , Manamino, Mane as forward options , and only really brought in Nunez.
Everyone at the club will be very aware of every rule change and analyzed the impact.
They have quite a few players out however as well injured.....
Oxley Chamberlin
Jota (as you mention)
Gomez
Keita
Konate

Put them 5 on the bench and it suddenly looks a lot stronger (esp Konate and Jota)

The 5 subs rule will play into Liverpool's style and need to keep players fresh. Our small squad size could mean we are missing a trick tactically. Potential to play 16 players per game. Our squad is barely bigger than that. A few injuries and we are struggling. I think people are underestimating the impact in-game and in-season of this change. It could revolutionise the game tactically and we may not be at the races...
This is a good point

And what happened in the Champions League, the competion the club wants and needs to win????
Last year we got to the final this we got to the semi’s . Okay we didn’t win it , that will come when it comes. The club want to win it yes, I think as long as we are in the latter stages they know it will come. The premier league as ever is the priority.
Answer this, which club in europe has done better than us over the last 5 years. No one.

Last year we got to the final this we got to the semi’s . Okay we didn’t win it , that will come when it comes. The club want to win it yes, I think as long as we are in the latter stages they know it will come. The premier league as ever is the priority.
Answer this, which club in europe has done better than us over the last 5 years. No one.
Depends what you mean by better, Pep was brought in to win the champions league and this has not happened and the transfer policy has been a key factor in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.