It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Shouldn't be hard for them to get back to the limits. They have the revenues as before, but with no 1.5bn accrued debt to pay off, they can invest it all into the club.
They never had to pay it off, nor make repayments, but the weaknesses in the business that led to that debt will be still there, will the new owners put in as much as Abramhovic did and be happy putting down to loans that they don't want back.? I don't know enough about it to say but it seems a risky strategy.

They never had to pay it off, nor make repayments, but the weaknesses in the business that led to that debt will be still there, will the new owners put in as much as Abramhovic did and be happy putting down to loans that they don't want back.? I don't know enough about it to say but it seems a risky strategy.
Was it confirmed he'd written it off in the end? or was it part of the sale fee? i saw his statement he was gonna.

If Bernardo was to leave, we’ve been linked to Paqueta and a report came out yesterday saying he’s available for 55 to 60 million euros? Do you reckon he would be a good enough replacement. Seems like a midfielder that gets everyone up out of their seats
Not many will be good enough replacements for Bernardo. But we need someone.

If we can get one more year from him and Mcatee has a great season out on loan we could perhaps have him as a replacement.

If Bernardo was to leave, we’ve been linked to Paqueta and a report came out yesterday saying he’s available for 55 to 60 million euros? Do you reckon he would be a good enough replacement. Seems like a midfielder that gets everyone up out of their seats
Great player, he'd have been great where Gundo was in this system. Not the engine Bernardo has, but we'll adjust.

Not really. It shows Cucurella is slightly better and worth the £40m we offered.
Slightly better in *few aspects*

My point was Brighton sold a player of comparable calibre for twice as much money. So yes, they scammed Chessi hard but even we could milk some more cash out of Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.