It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I just watched Esteemed Kompany’s latest vid with Nedum.

Nedum explained the advantages of a small squad for City and the mentality of those left out. It’s a good watch.

Ned thought that with no more departures an extra two players would do us. A left back obviously and the other position I don’t think he made clear but I took to be a centre midfielder….perhaps because McAtee has been loaned.

Whatever the club decide I’m happy with. Hopefully Sergio Gomez impresses enough early on so we don’t need another LB.

I just watched Esteemed Kompany’s latest vid with Nedum.

Nedum explained the advantages of a small squad for City and the mentality of those left out. It’s a good watch.

Ned thought that with no more departures an extra two players would do us. A left back obviously and the other position I don’t think he made clear but I took to be a centre midfielder….perhaps because McAtee has been loaned.

Nedum is fantastic, not only about City.

What I’ve seen, which Tbf is little, not been impressed, very raw right now, wouldn’t make our bench as it stands imo.
I disagree. He’s deffo a bit raw, but he’d be pushing for a start at City this season. I’ve spent the past 6 months in Milan so I’ve watched him plenty. His improvement between January and now is enormous. They wouldn’t have won the title without him, 3 goals and 6 assists in the final 6. Including several game winning goals. Improving at a very rapid pace. His pace is up there with Leroy/Kyle and very very good 1v1. Stylistically he’s quite similar to Henry actually. Obviously a long way to go, but he’s got very good potential. I’d love to see either him or Neto next time we sign a winger

The only difference is Gomez is a converted full back has similar qualities to Cancelo (which isn't a bad thing)
Does Cucurella not count as a converted full back?

He played left back at lower levels years ago, when he was breaking through in Barcelona B, but at the top level appears to have played three seasons at left midfield prior to Brighton buying him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.