It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Feel free to put me on ignore. I think I will survive, and if it bothers you that much that I'm answering the people replying to me, you would probably have a better experience here by doing so.

There have certainly been abrupt and pisstake responses to what you have been saying. But there have been a fair few well intended ones too. Please take this as one of them.

Rumours will come and go and situations will change. Opinions and stances with them.

Sharing my thoughts on a rumour, saying "if this is true", is not believing the rumour for certain will happen. Its just my thoughts if it will happen. Which is what we discuss on the transfer forum, we speculate on what will or could happen based on what is being reported.
But you are then slating the club based on the rumour. Which seems very odd.

I think if we add a left back suddenly everyone will feel a whole lot calmer, even if it is the guy from Anderlect there will be plenty of games where he can be used to give Walker and Cancelo a break.

I like to speculate on transfer rumours and what it would mean if they were true. This is why I spend a lot of time on a transfer speculation forum. If I only wanted to discuss done deals, I would spend my time in other sections of this forum. As I stated in my post (perhaps in other words), "if this is true I wonder what the hell Txiki & the club is doing selling Bernardo this late and for this fee, would mean they have lost the plot". Key words, "if this is true". If its not true, then there is no critique on the situation regarding Bernardo.
OK fair enough.

Leao is a physical freak (nicest sense) in the mould of Haaland. It would simply be unfair to have them both in the same forward line, so for that reason alone I’m fully in favour.
1000%. WTF does playing in Italy have to do with this particular guy? I would take Barella in a heartbeat. Theo today. A healthy Chiesa. Rudiger came from Serie A. How'd he do? How about Jorginho? He did OK. Koulibaly and Scamacca have just come over. How's Kulusevski making out at Spurs? Or Betancur? How about the good old eye test? Watch Leao play, even for Portugal, look at his attributes and productivity at 22 and then tell me he's a one year wonder, a huge risk, and that we shouldn't take him if afforded the opportunity. Man, I'm having fun today.

Leao is a physical freak (nicest sense) in the mould of Haaland. It would simply be unfair to have them both in the same forward line, so for that reason alone I’m fully in favour.
Is he a work horse, a winger strength speed and workrate I could get on board with! Lol

Does Cucurella not count as a converted full back?

He played left back at lower levels years ago, when he was breaking through in Barcelona B, but at the top level appears to have played three seasons at left midfield prior to Brighton buying him.

Inverted paths, Cucurella was trained early to be a fullback, then getafes ultra defensive coach Bordalas wanted someone stronger physically at lb and adapted cucu to lm as hes good with the ball, being a barça product and all.

But yeah, besides a late run last year at brighton as a lb he never played there as a pro. Gomez is basically a Zinchenko like situation, attacking mid turned left back/wing. His offensive numbers were great last season but its the belgium league...

1000%. WTF does playing in Italy have to do with this particular guy? I would take Barella in a heartbeat. Theo today. A healthy Chiesa. Rudiger came from Serie A. How'd he do? How about Jorginho? He did OK. Koulibaly and Scamacca have just come over. How's Kulusevski making out at Spurs? Or Betancur? How about the good old eye test? Watch Leao play, even for Portugal, look at his attributes and productivity at 22 and then tell me he's a one year wonder, a huge risk, and that we shouldn't take him if afforded the opportunity. Man, I'm having fun today.
I've seen Leao play 3-4 matches & yes he's a specimen, but he had a kinda Paulo Wanchope vibe about him. \0/

Just my personal observations...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.