It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

1000%. WTF does playing in Italy have to do with this particular guy? I would take Barella in a heartbeat. Theo today. A healthy Chiesa. Rudiger came from Serie A. How'd he do? How about Jorginho? He did OK. Koulibaly and Scamacca have just come over. How's Kulusevski making out at Spurs? Or Betancur? How about the good old eye test? Watch Leao play, even for Portugal, look at his attributes and productivity at 22 and then tell me he's a one year wonder, a huge risk, and that we shouldn't take him if afforded the opportunity. Man, I'm having fun today.
Player of the season for Milan by far. I’d be wetter than October in Manchester if we’d sign him. A much stronger, younger version of Leroy, used to low block teams, from a tough league. Fuck yes!

I think if we add a left back suddenly everyone will feel a whole lot calmer, even if it is the guy from Anderlect there will be plenty of games where he can be used to give Walker and Cancelo a break.

True, but I don't think we were ever going to go into the full season past the end.of the window without signing one anyway.

I have not been slating the club, I said that if this was true one employee of the club would have done a bad job on this particular transfer. If its not true, he has not.

You said this.

Cant remember us being in such a bad situation transfer wise for years.

That looks like a conclusion to me ?

Is he a work horse, a winger strength speed and workrate I could get on board with! Lol
Just consider that Pep compared him to a young Thierry Henry. I know, crazy right? But still, that's saying something coming from Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.